Wedding Film Services
Wedding Videography Services
The Highlight Film Service is the most popular option with wedding couples. It includes one videographer filming for 8 hours on your wedding day. It is the perfect amount of time to capture most weddings from the preparations to the ceremony and reception. Within 8 weeks, you will receive an edited Wedding Highlight Film, approximately 7 minutes in duration. The Essential Videography Service is the most flexible option for wedding couples. It includes one videographer filming for 8 hours on your wedding day. You will recieve all of the wedding day footage on a hard drive, within days of your wedding. Additional, add-on services are available below.
The Essential Videography ServiceIncludes 8 hours of filming plus footage delivered on a hard drive
- You know you want to capture your wedding day. Let’s start there! You can always upgrade this filming-only videography package at a later date. Add editing, add more hours of coverage, or choose from several of the other options below.
- The Essential Videography Service is meant to provide beautiful cinematography that captures your wedding day, but it can be edited by you, or it can be edited by Stephen’s crew at a later date.
- It is the most flexible option for getting amazing videography coverage of your wedding day.
- The footage will tell the story of your day from preparations all the way through to the reception and celebrations.
- Stephen is the lead videographer, and he films with a Canon 1DX Mark II Camera that films in stunning 4K resolution. He also uses a second camera on a tripod to film the ceremony from a static, wide angle. All audio from the ceremony is captured through multiple recorders, including a wireless lavalier microphone placed on the groom (during ceremony only). This ensures professional video coverage plus clear audio during the ceremony.
- While filming, close attention is paid to details and to the most meaningful moments. The filming is exactly the same whether you order editing services or not, so you will have all of the footage you need to create your own edits or bring it back later to Stephen to create a Highlight Film.
The Highlight Film ServiceIncludes 8 hours of filming plus an edited highlight film
- Great coverage starts with beautiful cinematography that captures the essence of your wedding day.
- You will receive a film that is set to music of your choice and it will tell the story of your day from preparations all the way through to the reception and celebrations.
- Stephen is the lead videographer, and he films with a Canon 1DX Mark II Camera that films in stunning 4K resolution. He also uses a second camera on a tripod to film the ceremony from a static, wide angle. All audio from the ceremony is captured through multiple recorders, including a wireless lavalier microphone placed on the groom (during the ceremony only). This ensures professional video coverage plus clear audio during the ceremony.
- While filming, close attention is paid to details to the most meaningful moments. During the editing process, every frame of video is carefully and repeatedly worked through until each cut feels right. Simply put, it’s the best way to truly capture your wedding day
Design Your Own Package
The services above aim to provide the most popular options for couples, however, you may wish to add even more services. Choose from the options below to design your perfect, deluxe videography package. Additional videographers, extra filming time, drone operators and 4K raw footage are all available. If your weding location is outside of San Diego, please contact Stephen about travel arrangements.
- Increase the filming time to accomodate longer wedding day timelines. Don’t miss a moment, film for up to 12 hours!
- It’s always fun to watch the deleted scenes! With this option you get all of the raw video footage from your entire wedding day.
HD & 4K Delivery
- Recieve your edited Highlight Film in both HD (1920×1080 pixel resolution) and 4K (4096×2160 pixel resolution).
- Drone Operators are available for aerial cinematography. 1 to 3 hours of coverage will get you that bird’s eye view!
- Add a videographer for extra footage and additional camera angles on your wedding day! The price is a flat fee per shooter, per day.
Custom Video Edit
- If you want to add custom edits, don’t be shy, just ask! Typical add-ons are Ceremony & Toasts Video, First Dance, or Cleaned-Up Raw Footage. Email for details!
Ready To Book?
I just received the link to our wedding highlight film last week, and have watched it every day since because I simply cannot get enough of it. I can honestly say I could not have envisioned a more beautiful or perfect representation of our wedding day. Watching it made me cry, laugh, dance, and and completely relive all of the most amazing moments of our day all over again. …magnificently artistic… Stephen is an brilliant storyteller, and an exceptionally talented creative who has truly set the gold standard for professionalism in the wedding industry.Courtney O.
We met before our wedding in his office and talked about details that we wanted to be captured such as our special ceremony. He paid attention and took notes. He knows what he’s doing. I looked for a videographer for almost 2 months and I called and emailed close to 60 individuals, I finally chose him. The reason? Reasonable price and good quality!Sanaz B.
We were so grateful for both Stephen’s calm confidence in the work he produces and the footage we received. My husband and I (and all of our guests who have seen the footage) absolutely love his work and highly recommend him! He is soooo worth it and he was by far and away one of our favorite vendors at our wedding.Csilla L.